So our sweet girl is 2. Where did the time go, it just snuck up on us, I swear she was just barely ten months old. So let's get to know this special girl, she is pretty phenomenal.
She is still TALL for her age, but about 30% for weight, but still with a kinda big head.
Still not much hair, although it is coming in... yay
running, jumping, dancing, spinning all over, all the time
she loves to swing, but 'not high' she always says.
she loves stickers, coloring, markers, play doh, definitely artistic like her dad
speaking of him, she LovES him oh so much.
she is sweet and shy and very observant.
she is a chatter box like you couldn't even imagine, strangers constantly point it out when we are out and about.
she is friendly and really likes all her friends and constantly asks for them
she has learned the word MINE, which is NO fun, none at all, not even a little bit
she is a little whiney, terrible 2's {but very minor} are coming on
She loves to sing {and very quietly will sing along}
, the house song, the monkey song, twinkle little star, these are a few of her favorites
She knows most of her alphabet song
she knows numbers 1-10
she knows her colors and her favorite is usually green when you ask her.
She no longer has a binky or a bottle, whew, that is a relief
she doesn't like meat, but she loves yogurt, vegetables and fruit
she no longer likes milk, but always wants ice and water in a cup
she sleeps with 2 babies and her ken doll {YIKES, I know}
oh and two blankeys and a pillow.
during her naps she wants to sleep on the ground all of a sudden, but she sleeps so it works and she doesn't even come out.
She doesn't like tv but she really enjoys movies, NEMO, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and lately the new Alice and Wonderland, a little weird I know.
She loves to read, can I say that again she LOVES to read,
sometimes with me but a lot of times by herself
ok this is long I know but I need to remember it all, because before I know it she will be going into high school and I am going to wonder what happened to this wonderful girl.
pretty much we love her, she is my little buddy, sometimes I think "yeah it could just be the 3 of us forever", and then she randomly says she wants a sister, so maybe she won't be ok with just the 3 of us. She doesn't revolve around my day, I revolve around hers and honestly i love it and i love her.
HaPpy BIrtHdaY sweet SYdneY!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe she is two already! Two years has gone way to fast! We really need to get together and let our girls play!! Sydney is a doll, way too cute!!
happy birthday, sweet girl. it feels like yesterday we were celebrating her first birthday. stop growing up, syd. slow down!!! we love you.
Oh sweet Ney Ney....Sorry we missed your party. But we can't wait to make it up to you!
Happy birthday Sydney!! She is darling, darling. It is so crazy how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment