July 9, 2010

the 4th

what is it about independence day?

it is has always been one of my favorite holidays
maybe it is the heat
or the feeling of summer
or the fact that is right after my birthday
or the relaxation...
i am not really sure, but i am sure that i enjoy it.
i hope you all enjoyed it as well

what is more american than fireworks, swimming and a BBQ?
probably nothing, and that is some of what we did to celebrate.


our awesome fireworks, with steve's 2 little helpers
sydney was TERRIFIED, to say the least, but she couldn't take her eyes off of the magic
my sisters family enjoying or grand finale

and here is sydney 'swimming'

Sydney absolutely loves the water, always has, and hopefully always will






3 comments:

Henich Family said...

So cute....ha I love the little bum pic!

Thanks again for doing our family pics.

Lacey Tait said...

Hey girl!! Sydney is getting so big we really do need to get together and let our girls play together, Nahla would be in heaven!! My friend Kara Simmions took Nahla's pictures and the great part is she only charges $50 and then you get the cd!! I'll text you and we should get together, Really!!!

keri said...

Love that little bum of hers so much. I miss you guys SO much today. I can't believe our summer of fun/love is over. xoxo