this is in referance to steves grandparents 60th anniversary. i think it is pretty amazing so congrats to them. oh yeah and did i mention she wore her wedding dress to the celebration. i only wish i had a pic especially of her awesome head piece.
wow, how sweet. i have NO idea what it takes to make it to sixty. and i have NO idea what it takes to fit into your wedding dress 60 years later. thats amazing.
That is awesome. I want to fit into my wedding dress in sixty years! And still be married to my husband. I hope we all figure out what it takes to get to sixty!
2 comments:
wow, how sweet. i have NO idea what it takes to make it to sixty. and i have NO idea what it takes to fit into your wedding dress 60 years later. thats amazing.
That is awesome. I want to fit into my wedding dress in sixty years! And still be married to my husband. I hope we all figure out what it takes to get to sixty!
Post a Comment