April 29, 2009

complete

yay the room is done, well except for a few minor details so here it is drum roll please




well i love it and can't wait for her to be here and sleep in there. its all ready for her to come, but she still has two weeks left. this was the first week that i was overly anxious and feel like i dont want to wait any longer. i love being pregnant but i am just so curious about her. the way she looks, her personality, everything. i kinda cant even wrap my brain around it, it just seems impossible to imagine. but we are very excited for her and she is already extremely loved.

6 comments:

steph said...

it looks great trina.

we too, can't wait to see, hold, kiss, and love her.

Lacey Tait said...

oh my goodness I love it!! It looks great, now you just need the cute little girl to finish it off! I'm so excited for you!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Everything is ready...now baby girl you are welcome to come anytime! I can't wait to meet Evan's little girlfriend. That room is darling!

AG said...

I love your nursery, it is adorable. I want to see your bedding, see how cute it is.
Ali

Megan Loves Life said...

I love the crib and dresser!

Jeni said...

Sooo darn adorable! I can't wait till we can see it n person...and the complete rockin chair n quilt too! :-) Just days away...lil Jett can't wait til his new cousin comes to play! (got a name picked out yet?) Wish ya guys thee best!