March 3, 2009

the girls


well i was with all of the girls in my family the past week , my sister was in town and it was so fun. Needless to say she was a little surprised to see me with my belly because last time she saw me I wasn't even showing, she did let out a little laugh in shock she says. Of course we had a lot of family things going on and it was great. my mom and sisters threw me my first shower, it was so fun and we sure got spoiled i couldn't be more grateful for them. Also I wish I had a picture of my nephew to post he turned the big ONE! He had a swimming party with all of his friends and family. Happy Birthday Van! the only two girls missing are my mom and my neice Kennedy, sorry. Bela is trying to kiss the baby in my belly, she just cant quite get there.

2 comments:

steph said...

your nursery looks adorable trina! i love the dresser and all of the storage spaces. good pick.

Megan Loves Life said...

You are all so gorgeous!