WELL I WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT STEVE AND I ARE GONG TO BE HAVING A BABY THIS SPRING, MAY12TH TO BE EXACT. SO I AM 15 WEEKS ALONG. WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER AND JUST CAN'T WAIT TO START OUR OWN FAMILY. I WILL BE FINDING OUT NEXT TUESDAY IF WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING A BOY OR A GIRL AND IT IS KILLING ME NOT KNOWING. EITHER WAY IT WILL BE GREAT. I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED.
3 comments:
Congrats again! I can't wait to find out what it is too!
Yahoo! I can't wait to see you with a cute little belly!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and Steve, you two will be such amazing parents! May babies are the best (that is the month i was born)!!!! It actually is kinda funny that you just posted this big news because i just said to Tad the other day, "i wonder when Trina will have a baby...." who knew..... you were pregnant! i bet your mom is so excited! well congratulations again and i cant wait to hear what your having!!!! have a happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment