August 27, 2008

we will miss you simon!


This past weekend my sisters dog Simon passed away. Our whole family was so sad to get the news. Later that day we were all telling stories about how great he was. he always had to have something in his mouth a shoe, a ball, a hand it didn't really matter, or even a gopher seriously one time a little gopher barely picked his head out and Simon ate him with one little chomp, I was so freaked out I ran in the house and watched him out the window, now it is just one funny memory. There are just so many great memories we all have of him. He was so sweet though and he had been with keri for such a long time I cant even imagine what it will be like to not have him with her when she comes to town, he was just like one of the kids. Keri, I am so sorry but he had a great life. He was always on hikes or at the beach, so he was pretty spoiled, this picture was Simon to a T. All he ever wanted to do was play and I swear he never got tired. He was a great dog and we will miss you Simon!!

1 comment:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

I don't even love dogs and that post made me so sad!