June 23, 2008

COME SEE ME AT MY NEW JOB!

SO AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I WAS WORKING AT A SPA IN SANDY CALLED SEGO LILY. I AM NO LONGER THERE, BUT I HAVE SWITCHED TO A REALLY GREAT PLACE CALLED SALON DANTE, KINDA A WEIRD NAME I KNOW, BUT THE SPA IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND RELAXING. IT IS STILL IN SANDY ON 9400 S. AND 700 E. THEY DO HAIR, FACIALS, PEDIS AND MANIS, WAXING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. YOU CAN GO TO THE WEBSITE IT IS www.salondante.com AND CHECK OUT THEIR TREATMENTS, PRICES, AND SEE PICTURES. THE PRODUCTS ARE FABULOUS AND THE PRICES ARE REALLY REASONABLE. I HOPE SOME OF YOU WILL COME IN THERE AND SEE ME.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am glad you got a new job! what were your thoughts on the school thing? I think I am going to treat myself to a little post-pregnancy spa treatment - so I'll be in in about 90 days!

Mark and Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know that I am kinda crazy but I remember it! I hope that you have a great day! Hope to see you soon! - Nat

The Perry's said...

HEy Trina it is Danielle "Chapman" Perry! I just came across your blog... so glad you started one since these days it is the only way I stay in touch with people!Our blog is tydanperry.blogspot.com. We all need to get together sometime and catch up! Well I hope life continues to treat you good!

Dan